cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass Ads46810

اعلن معنا مجانا :: منتدى اعلانات المواقع والمنتديات

شاطر

cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass Emptyالثلاثاء ديسمبر 20, 2022 3:04 pm
المشاركة رقم: #1
المعلومات
الكاتب:
اللقب:
الرتبه:
الصورة الرمزية

البيانات
المساهمات : 1018
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2022

الإتصالات
الحالة:
وسائل الإتصال:

مُساهمةموضوع: cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass

cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass

cheating on a liquid diet before gastric bypass. If a date has been set for the gastric bypass procedure. You will certainly be instructed to follow a pre-surgical diet, which includes a period of time in which you will consume only liquids, before undergoing bariatric surgery. You are supposed to do this to prepare for surgery and prevent complications. Cheating on your liquid diet before your gastric bypass surgery can put you at risk of complications both during the operation and in the postoperative period cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass.

Read on to learn how to stick to your pre-op and liquid diet before gastric bypass surgery (and how to get back on track if you accidentally cheat).

WHAT IS GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY?

It is a type of bariatric surgery. Bariatric surgeries represent one of the most effective methods we currently have to reduce body weight and combat the obesity pandemic. If you're considering gastric bypass surgery, you're probably in a place where everything you've tried has either failed or been short-lived.

A gastric bypass is a great tool to help you get healthy, lose weight, and finally live the life you've always dreamed of.

The result of the surgery is significant weight loss. You can expect to lose weight. The effectiveness of surgery depends on a few factors, one of which is how well you do it in the

WHY IS A PRE-OPERATIVE DIET NECESSARY BEFORE GASTRIC BYPASS SURGERY?

The main goal of the gastric bypass preoperative diet is to reduce the size of your liver. Shrinking the liver makes surgery better. In fact, your surgeon may postpone the procedure until the liver reaches the proper size cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass.

The preoperative should be followed for fourteen days before the scheduled surgery. The diet is a low-sugar, reduced-calorie liquid diet.

The exception is in the two days before surgery when you will switch to a clear liquid diet. Your bariatric surgery may allow you to consume one sugar-free protein shake per day in addition to water, broth, tea, decaffeinated coffee, gelatin, and sugar-free popsicles.

The night before surgery, you are only allowed clear liquids and nothing by mouth (NOP) after midnight.

WHY CHEATING ON YOUR PRE-OP DIET IS A BAD IDEA

Your liver will not shrink enough for surgery and it will be more difficult for the surgeon

Your surgeon will know if you cheated because they will be able to see food in your stomach and/or intestinal tract (which can lead to infections)

Your surgery can be postponed or canceled (at the choice of the surgeon)

Make it more difficult for you to create new healthy eating habits that you MUST follow after surgery

The increasing probability of complications during and after surgery.

As you can see, it's not worth cheating on your liquid diet before surgery. Think about it

"Is cheating on my liquid diet before surgery worth it for my long-term success, health, and happiness?"

The answer to that question is most likely NO!

WHAT IF I FAIL MY LIQUID-LIQUID DIET BEFORE THE GASTRIC BYPASS?

Happens. Cheating on your pre-op diet can be caused by cravings, stress, and other things.

I did not follow the pre-op diet at all, what should I do?

I cheated while on the pre-op diet, what should I do?

In most cases, cheating once does not determine if the procedure will be performed. Remember that cheating increases the chance of complications or other problems during surgery. Just go back on the diet as strictly as you can for the remaining period before surgery if you cheat once or twice. If you cheat frequently, tell your doctor or nutritionist so they can decide what to do next. They might decide to make some changes to their diet.

TIPS TO HELP AVOID CHEATING ON YOUR LIQUID DIET  cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass

Since you won't be able to eat all the foods you're used to right after surgery, now is a good time to get into the habit of being a healthy food shopper.

Make sure you have a plan and a list before you walk through the doors and remember that you are only there for the essentials and nothing more!

Stay away from the middle aisles as much as possible (this is where most of your junk food will be).

Your happy place should be the perimeter of the store where you'll find fresh produce and lean meats.

If you have junk food or trigger foods in your house, get rid of them!

If you don't have the food in your fridge or pantry, then the chances of you falling victim to it are ZERO

You can cheat with the pre-op diet before gastric bypass surgery if:

Lack of a strong support system.

I dont know

الموضوع الأصلي : cheating on liquid diet before gastric bypass // المصدر : اعلن معنا مجانا // الكاتب: salma amir

تعليمات المشاركة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

جميع الحقوق محفوظه لـ اعلن معنا مجانا